It was an accident. But it was an accident that has changed your whole life. After the distracted driver ran the stoplight you are now in for months, if not years, of therapy. You will be off work for weeks, and the hospital bills are piling up. Although you are getting some help from the insurance of the other driver, you are starting to wonder if that will provide enough help. You have a call into a car accident lawyer, and you are hosting that you will get more than helpful advice.
If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident it is important to make sure that you get the legal advice that can help you. If, for instance, you have been injured at work it is important to talk to a workplace injury attorney or a personal injury lawyer.
Working with an attorney if you have been injured in an accident.
- Lawyers are able to look at the facts of an accident and over their opinions.
- Estimates indicate that 726 bicyclists were killed in crashes with motor vehicles in the year 2014.
- Getting advice from a legal representative who is on your side instead of working for the company or person responsible for the accident in always a good decision.
- Approximately, 95% to 96% of personal injury cases are settled pretrial, avoiding the pain of a long court case.
- Legal advice in personal injury situations can help you anticipate the future needs that you may have.
- A personal injury attorney, for instance, can help you know how long you might need therapy or how long you will be off work based on the kind of injury that you have. This legal professional may be able to help you better predict the future challenges and expenses that you might incur.
- Statistics indicate that 52% of personal injury cases relate to motor vehicle accidents.
- Searching for answers on your own can often be futile when you are dealing with the stress of recovering from an accident.
- Instead, it makes more sense to immediately contact your own attorney if you have been injured in an accident.
- Simply by making a phone call to the right kind of attorney may help you find the advice and the assistance that you need.
- The three most common car accidents causes in America are distracted driving, drunk driving, and speeding.
- AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety statistics show that aggressive driving plays a role in 66% of traffic accidents that involve a fatality.
- Nearly 5% of people involved in slip and fall accidents suffer a fracture.
- Car accidents can have lasting implications for the person who is injured, so it is important to make sure that legal advice is sought.
- Estimates indicate that 22% of slip and fall incidents resulted in more than 31 days of missed work.