Expensive Timeshares Can Easily Become a Financial Burden

The decision to cancel timeshare after rescission period can be a major challenge, but to have a chance it is best to work with a firm of timeshare lawyers. Having someone look over the legal details of the timeshare sales that you signed can help decipher if there is an opportunity to get out of the contract.

There are four different ways a team of timeshare attorneys can be of assistance. For instance, if a buyer purchased the timeshare very recently, it is possible that the buyer can get out through recession. Unfortunately, many buyers do not get to use that clause. At this point, the legal team can look for anything that may help them get out of the contract. Sometimes, a timeshare company falsified income, opened up credit cards for buyers to make down payments, so this is the loophole that can be used. While it is true that many legal teams turn down about 90% of their consults, there is always the chance that your contract will be one of the 10% that provides an opening.

Ill advised timeshares can become a major financial burden to the buyer. When this happens, it is important to make sure that you get the help that you need. Finding out if you have an option to cancel timeshare after rescission period can help you make a decision about whether or not you can find a way out of the financial challenges that a timeshare purchase can have.

Consider these statistics about the timeshare industry and the impact that it can have on a personal financial situation, as well as the nation’s economy:

  • 25% of U.S. timeshares are located in Florida, so it should come as no surprise that there are a number of timeshare lawyers in this state.
  • 46.8 is the average age of timeshare owners in the U.S.
  • 1,547 is the total number of timeshare resorts in the country.
  • $20,040 is the average price of a new timeshare.
  • 3% of U.S. households own a timeshare.

Finding the way through a difficult timeshare contract can be a challenge, but you owe it to yourself to see if there is anyway that you can get out a contract that is causing you financial stress.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *